AMEC experience and capabilities in the UK Defence Sector are founded on some 20 years of working in partnership with the UK MOD, providing estate advice both within the UK and overseas.
Additional to our UK based staff, we are able to draw upon expertise gained through AMEC's world wide services to the US Department of Defense.
Spanning both the built and rural military estate, our specialists in defence estate management and development have built an enviable track record in the provision of advice to all three military services and to their estate and procurement agencies.
Our key services to the UK Defence Sector include:
- Project management
- Technical advice in support of procurement and contracts
- Assessment and option studies
- Environmental services
- Town and country planning services
- Health and safety advice and training
- Engineering and facilities management advice
- Building / infrastructure design advice and evaluation
Our clients include:
- Defence Infrastructure Organisation
- Defence Equipment & Support
- British Army
- Royal Airforce
- Royal Navy
Previous and ongoing contracts include:
- DE&S Framework Agreement for Technical Support (FATS/4) (2012-14)
- DE&S Framework Agreement for Technical Support (FATS/3) (2009-12)
- Chief Environment and Safety Officer, Army (2006-10 and renewed to 2014).
- Defence Estates Environmental Consultant Support (2006-12).
- DE/DE&S Principal Support Provider (2007-11)
- Project Aquatrine PMO Technical Advisor (2006-2010)
- Defence Estates Specialist Term Commissions – Environmental Engineering (1995-2007)
- Defence Estates Term Commissions Town and Country Planning (1993-2006)
Director, Government Sector Development